IVF in Iswarya
Iswarya hospital follows a very well standardized and systematic method of IVF treatment which favours the patients interest. Practiced in a very ethical manner, a greater advantage of advanced technology is used for the IVF treatment which optimizes the success rate and thus makes dreams of millions come to reality.
IVF- in-vitro fertilization. IVF is a process by which embryos are created after sperms and eggs are fused outside the body and the embryos are placed into the uterus. Chances of pregnancy are increased by IVF.
Ovulation induction monitoring of ovaries during the IVF process to ensure that you will release eggs to be fertilized at a particular time. Most of the time medication or hormones are used to stimulate the ovaries to produce one or more eggs.
Egg retrieval a very thin needle is inserted through the upper vaginal wall and the fluid containing eggs from the follicles of the ovaries is removed. Immediately after retrieval of the follicles the egg is placed in a dish and transferred to an incubator.
Fertilization A sperm sample either from your partner or a donor is secured and analyzed. This is later on added to the eggs retrieved. Sometimes the sperm is directly injected into the egg to optimize success. The doctor and embryologist then monitor the fertilization process to make sure a healthy embryo is developed.
Embryo transfer once your doctor and embryologist determine that the embryo is ready for transfer you will go back for “transfer day”. This is the final step of the IVF process. The doctor will place a speculum into your vagina and transfer the embryo through a small plastic tube placed through the cervix into the uterine cavity.
For all sects of the population, our IVF costs are affordable. With the type of IVF cycle costs vary. We have personalized IVF treatment, premium IVF, Unlimited IVF, mini or natural cycle IVF, Sharing treatment plan. For needy couples, couples with previous IVF failure, poor ovarian reserve patients and dual stimulation in the same cycle for cancer treatment patients we give concession. For PCOD condition freeze, all protocols are being offered.
IVF is likely to be recommended for the following fertility problems:
- If you have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- If your partner has male infertility issues like Oligozoospermia, Teratozoospermia or Athenozoospermia.
- If you have premature ovarian failure
- If you have been trying to conceive for at least two years and a cause hasn't been found to explain why you have not become pregnant.
|Natural cycle IVF||Single oocyte||No Medication|
|Modified Natural cycle IVF||Single oocyte||HCG only Antagonist & FSH/HMG add back|
|Mild IVF / Minimal Stimulation IVF||2-7 oocytes||Low dose FSH/HMG/Oral compounds &antagonist|
|Conventional IVF||8 oocytes||Agonist or antagonist Conventional FSH/HMG dose|
- Type of catheter – soft embryo transfer catheters
- Not touching the fundus – using an ultrasound visualization
- Cervical mucus removal
- Absence of blood or mucus
- Leaving the catheter in place for 1 minute
- Bed rest – not needed
- Trial transfer – in previous cycle or hysteroscopy
- Ultrasound – guided Embryo transfer
- Adequate luteal phase support
- Good embryo
- Endometrial Receptivity
- In house embryologist
- Daily working lab
- Individual attention
- Freezing of super-numerary embryos to increase the success
- Laser hatching of embryos if the zona is thick to improve hatching rate
- Blastocyst culture and transfer