Donor Egg IVF
Frozen Donor Egg Program
Also offered by Iswarya Fertility Center is a frozen donor egg program in which a donee receives an egg from a donor who has already gone through egg retrieval after ovarian stimulation by the time the donee chooses her donor. From the standard egg donor program described earlier, this particular treatment strategy has a different system of operation. In India, in our centers, we have had several couples from Mauritius who have undergone donor egg IVF program successfully. Tamil couples from Srilanka, too, visit us for egg donation/ donor oocyte IVF program.
Frozen Donor Egg Donor Procedure
The first step is to choose your donor once you decide to use donor eggs. To find a suitable match for you our Fertility Team will be able to help. With that of the donor, your menstrual cycle is synchronized. Until the eggs are ready to be retrieved the donor receives IVF stimulation. To help prepare you for the receipt of the embryo are Iswarya Fertility Specialists. Hormone replacement therapy may be prescribed for you. Once the combination of eggs with the sperm donor or your partner?s sperm takes place and an embryo forms, then the transfer takes place in the same way as IVF with non-donor eggs.
Steps in Egg Donor IVF Treatment
- Enrolling in the Egg donation program
- Screening Donor Profiles/ Frozen Donor Eggs / Egg donation Bank
- Synchronization with Donor and Recipient
- Donor Stimulation / Recipient Endometrial preparation
- Donor egg IVF / Donor Egg Freezing / ICSI
- Embryo transfer / Embryo Freezing
- Pregnancy Tests for the Recipient and Post IVF Checkup for the Donor.
Who can Donate Eggs?
- Between the ages of 18 and 30
- Have a BMI 19- 26
- Have regular, monthly menstrual periods
- Psychologically healthy
- No family history of inheritable genetic disorders
- No history of drug/substance abuse
- Have both ovaries
- Non-smoker / Non-Alcoholic
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Willing to take injections
- Able to keep appointments
- Willing to be admitted and travel every day for a daycare procedure of egg retrieval.